Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am so totally aggravated. I cannot stand people who write letters and will not sign them. If someone had done to me what they say Ed has done to them I would be out there screaming from the roof tops. Ed Kramer is not a guilty man.
I have no problem with people who name themselves and stand up for what they believe. But people who are so chicken they will not name themselves....... I guess they really do not have faith in what they believe.
I am not saying that this is a witch hunt. But if the shoe fits.....
I really believe that this is a jealousy thing. Sci-fi can be a vicious world. And the world is always jealous of someone who does good. I have searched my mind and cannot find one shred of belief that Ed could possibly be guilty. All I can see is a good man who is being tormented. I am going to print the email I received so you can see just how horrible some people can be.

No comments: