Monday, September 10, 2007

I have written to the Ga Governor and to the White House again. I will keep on until I get some kind of response. I have also been in contact with the Atlanta journal, WSB, and CBS46.
I would still like to hear from the people who would like to be here. I have heard opinions on holding the protest in Atlanta instead of Gwinnett Co. This makes some sense because there is more of a chance to get coverage there. Gwinnett is closed on the weekends and the courthouse is not in a very central location. Any ideas on this?

No comments: